Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big news: New espresso machine in our building

Here's a little slice of news from AUW...

New Nespresso machine in 20G 6th floor kitchen

Ms. Summer Lewis Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 11:43 AM
To: auwallstaff
Dear AUW faculty and staff,
There is a new Nespresso machine in the kitchen on the 6th floor. Let's make our little kitchen a cafe!

You can purchase the espresso pods from me for 70 taka/pod. One pod will make one drink.

There is also a milk frother that I will keep in my office, if you wish to borrow it and use to make a cappuccino.

Come to me to get your pods and I'll instruct you on how to use the machine. PLEASE DON'T MESS WITH THE MACHINE UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN HOW TO USE IT!

Let's make our little kitchen a cafe!
Summer L.


--
Concierge (Guest & Employee Relations)
Asian University for Women (Chittagong, Bangladesh)
http://sites.google.com/site/auwconciergedesk/

World Traveler
http://kansaninbangladesh.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. In the last three months, plastic parts on this machine have been failing. The first was the main control switch. While I waited over two months for a replacement, I was able to operate the machine with a butter knife. delonghi esam3300 esclusivo magnifica

    ReplyDelete