Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fit to be Fooded

Some notes on food and fitness from the first few days of my trip to Hawaii:

Jan 11, 2010
6:00PM in Tokyo
Eating my way through our trip:
Breakfast at Burger King in Singapore
Lunch at McDonald’s in Tokyo
Snack of edamame and Haribo gummi bears before boarding our flight to Honolulu.

It’s a good thing I brought my running shoes to Hawaii! Yes, I am actually looking forward to exercising DURING vacation. This is because, for the first time in 7 months, I can run outside. In capri pants. With a tank top on. And I will not run the risk of causing a traffic accident or being mobbed by Bangladeshi teenage boys. This is why running on vacation is a particular delight for me. I just gotta find time to run in the midst of all my eating and relaxing.

Jan 11 in Honolulu
DQ blizzard!
Avocado, olive oil, & French bread for dinner

Jan 12 in Honolulu
Arby’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment