Friday, April 9, 2010

How was India?

Hot.
Dusty.
Amazing.

Kat and I just got back from a visit to our friends Michelle, Jim, Zelda and Calvin in Delhi, India.

We were awestruck (and heat-stroked) by the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, Akbar's Mausoleum, and other monuments in Agra...


We were moved by Ghandi's last footsteps...


We savored amazing naan and paneer tandoori (marinated cheese grilled with vegetables) in a back alley joint and enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt that yielded perfect material for deviled eggs...


And, of course, we enjoyed spending time with friends in "Incredible India"!


Check out my complete photo album:
India March 31-April 5

2 comments:

  1. I AM SOO JEALOUS! I totally would have met up with you ladies if I had known you were going. I've been trying to get people here motivated to go with me! I would love to see India, so glad you got to go!

    - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like India suited you!
    Smiles on the face...
    It calls for more such trip! The sub continent is vast, so when next?

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete