Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quick notes on our vacation in KL


I copied this from an email I sent to Mom about our time in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

I am feeling ok
groggy, lazy, sweaty, and generally listless

not used to having this little energy
this humidity is killer
but I love wearing what I want, drinking coffee, eating good food, and walking
although I have lost my appetite the last few days
really strange for me!

right now we are in our hostel room
tiny, but comfy
good a/c
great shower with hot water
very clean

so we are happy

probably going to the beach Monday-Wed then back to KL for one night
our flight leaves late Fri. night
we can store our bags at the hostel during Fri. and pick them up before we head out to the airport

really nice city
modern
well-connected
amazing architecture
friendly people
so many different kinds of people

i wouldn't mind living here, if it wasn't for the humidity

love,
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment