Monday, November 9, 2009

Office Space

Some tidbits from my work diary:

11/8/09

9:00 AM
Workers are currently re-decorating the area outside of my office. They disconnected our internet in the process, making it very hard to work on a Sunday morning. Hmmmm…work...

3:00 PM
Working in a co-worker's office. The workers are using a blow torch in the crawl space in my office. It smells like plastic melting. Not in the mood to be in the path of an explosion.

11/9/09

The drilling, sanding, and sawing continues. As a co-worker said, the construction noise is now in stereo! The building going up outside my window has now almost completely obstructed my view of the palm trees--my one spot of green in this concrete landscape. Soon I will be in darkness. The only good thing is--once they finish the building next door, the pounding will stop…right?

1 comment:

  1. LOL no, the pounding never stops... nor do the crowing roosters... and the honking...

    ReplyDelete